Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun Adventures

We've had some great fun lately! Here are some snapshots of our adventures.
The Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA
It is a family friendly hotel with a huge indoor water park. We went with several other families from my Bunco group and had a FABULOUS time! Isaiah absolutely loved the waterslides, the wavepool, the giant bucket that dumps 1,000 gallons of water on your head, the arcade, and the talking animals all around the place. Elias wasn't as confident in the water, but started getting used to it and will love it next year! Seth, well, he loved the waterslides as well-the kid came out in him and I think it was a good break from heavy-duty Seminary studying!
Seth and Elias (we are indeed in a cheezy smile phase)Family Photo before bedtime
At dinner, Isaiah is almost ready to fall asleep!



At the Locks in Seattle with Kristin!



Hovander Park in Ferndale


2 comments:

Kimmer said...

Love the pictures! And the one of the boys at the park in Ferndale is so cute--I love the look on Elias' face. It's fun to see Kristin on the blog, too!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope we get to go there some time! My boys are excited to go visit their grandparents in California (Brian's folks) because they have a pool in the back yard. I can't wait to nap under a palm tree! Take care and I'll see you at church!!